Thursday 12 July 2012

CNET Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac First Debut—to See What Fantastic CNET Brings to You


OK, I have to say that CNET is quite excellet in news, articles, blogs and podcasts on technology and consumer electronics, and I have to admit that it has changed my view on technology during the past few years, and as well it has provided me with something creative that can even change  my life style. Well, I am over praising CNET unwittingly, move to my point today right away: a new stuff Blu-ray Creator for Mac coming from Leawo Software is going to make a first debut on CNET.


Take a brief look at what is Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac and what tasks can this stuff do for you:

Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac is a two-in-one disc making tool that enables users to burn video to DVD as well as Blu-ray disc without limit. ISO file format is supportable for later burning uses. With abundant disc menu templates, users are able to freely pick up one for DVD/BD creation. Menu preview and menu design functions are allowable for personalizing output menu. In addition, various video editing features such as Trim, Crop, Rotate, Effect and Watermark are accessible. Output DVD and Blu-ray video can also be added with 3D effect.

How do you think of this stuff according to the description? I consider it a useful tool in maiking DVD and Blu-ray disc. And I believe that you will as well like it once you have taken it for a trail.

All right, just go forward to CNET Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac launch on July 12, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...