Monday 16 May 2011

Download YouTube Evan Longoria's Crazy Bare Hand Catch: Real or Fake

Can you catch a high-speed flying ball with bare hand? I do believe that even you can do that your hands will soon have to be scrapped. A popular video that being shared most on YouTube is about Tampa Bay Ray Evan Longoria saving a filed reporter from injury by catching a flying ball with his bare hands. Is it inconceivable? You can download YouTube Evan Longoria's Crazy Bare Hand Catch video and then discern between the real and fake. Or you can share it to your friends after you convert video to your iPad, iPhone and more portable devices compatible formats.



Let's take a look at some comments by viewers and drawn from which you may distinguish it is real or fake.

Comment 1
It's fake. How do I know? Notice the ball has NO motion blur. It’s completely smooth. Yet his arm has a blur when moving it. The ball should have been moving fast enough to show some motion blur, but it was completely smooth.

Comment 2
If you watch closely you can see a ball go to mid field after he hits, then this ball appears headed for Longoria. Completely staged and if I was batting I'd have a little different reaction if I saw a ball heading to one of my stars, and the reporter would have flinched. It’s too placed including the Gillette at the top. The Rays play in Tropicana Field, Gillette Field is where the Patriots play football, but they could have paid for a sponsor with the stadium, this is going to be a commercial.

Comment 3
I’m no god. I actually don’t like baseball at all. And I am sorry about putting "Words in your mouth". That was a bad presumption by me. But there is no way that the ball could have spun the fast with a splintered bat. And no amount of wind either. Scientifically impossible. Please don't assume that I thought I was baseball god either. Also let me change my original comment. There is no way that the ball could go that way with that kind of spin with that power and trajectory of the bat.

Comment 4
The guy at the back looks like nothing has happen...not hands or arms in the air as a sign of worry, nothing has still ready for another shoot...see how the velocity changes on the guy at the back.....when the ball is about to hit the woman's face you can see the change of velocity of the guy on the back...so its obviously fake...but pretty good job on editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...